Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Fightin Blagos!!!


So each year, our law school puts on a huge dodgeball tournament. Participants are encouraged to wear costumes and it's a lot of fun. Anyways, I named my team the Fightin Blagos in joke "tribute" to our idiotic/@ssclown alumn Rod Blagojevich. As part as the application to play, you have to answer a series of questions including...

1. Nickname
2. Fave Warm Up Song
3. The Animal You Most Play Dodgeball Like
4. Who You Would Like to Dedicate Your Performance To
5. Favorite Pre-Game Meal
6. Teacher you would most like to hit with a Dodgeball
7. SportsCenter like catch-phrase for when you do something cool

Sooo...it's time for some blog participation...comment with your Blago themed suggestions. I have some ideas, but everyone on my team needs stuff too, so lets get some creative suggestions (if anyone is reading this blog yet haha).

Just to give yall some ideas...

I thinkin my Nickname will be Pay-Rod.
I will be dedicating my performance to Mandela, King, Ghandi and other great heroes like myself. (if uve been following Blago, u get it)

The rest are all undecided...

I put Vodka-Tonic as my favorite pre-game meal....but any good ideas?
My SC catchprhase was just gonna be my nickame, Pay-Rod! or Show Me The Money...or just Expletive Deleted!!! everytime I do something cool.

I need animal suggestions...Hairy Mammoth?
And song ideas...what is your favorite....

So far I have:
1. I Am Not My Hair - India Aire feat. Akon
2. Cut Your Hair - Pavement - which as an interesting fact...is also the Theme song to Pardon the Interruption on ESPN :)
3. Trout Fishing In America - My Hair Had a Party
4. Devil's Haircut - Beck
5. Cut My Hair - The Who


Haha..what yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment